Jasper

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Griffin

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Sweetest Sound

So the Little Man has been making all kinds of new sounds lately....but my favorite by far was his first laugh. Until today, he'd been giving us big, big smiles and accidental laughs (probably more like hiccups that I wanted to think were little laughs), but this morning we were playing in his nursery and I was rewarded with real laughing! The sweetest sound a mom can hear :)

Of course, I didn't have my camera with me, but I tried to recreate the moment and capture it on video. Below is the result. Mostly you just hear me laughing and making a whooshing noise, but there's a brief moment where you can hear Griff laugh too. Hopefully, it's just the first of many :)


I've also included a video of him rolling over since he's doing it much more consistently these days. He's starting to really get mad in this video....he'd already rolled over three times and was a little tired of the game. But I continued the torture so we'd have it on camera....I know, I can practically hear you sending in your nominations for Mother-of-the-Year right now :)

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHH! I just love that little man! Can't wait to love on him this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe....see. I love blogs for this VERY reason. I get to watch Griffin grow up even from TAMPA...He's precious and that laugh is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete