Jasper

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Griffin

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Gigi!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and we had a great time celebrating with her. We kicked things off on Sunday with a family dinner party hosted by my sister. Heather made a delicious meal, topped off with banana's foster for dessert. I tried to take a picture of this flaming treat, but I don't think you can really see the flames in the photo. We had a great time and a lot of fun telling Gigi about the surprise girls trip we're taking her on. We leave for Scottsdale, Arizona in a few weeks for a long weekend of relaxing, sunbathing, fine dining, and good company. I can't wait!

And yesterday Griff & I continued the celebration with a trip to the Dallas Arboretum. This is a beautiful time of year to visit the Arboretum...it's filled with hundreds of pumpkins, flowering gardens, and shaded picnic areas. We took some adorable pictures of Griffin in his new golfer's cap. He's was just too cute for words!

We love you Gigi! Thanks for spending the day with us....we're looking forward to lots more birthday celebrations with you :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You have a beautiful family! I am so impressed with Heather's dessert. :) The pictures with the pumpkins are darling and I love your short hairdo! Oh, and I can't believe Griffin has two teeth. He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete