Jasper

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Griffin

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ready for my close-up

Our amazing photographer at Studio ThreeSixteen Photography just put these pictures up on Facebook. Even though they're already a little outdated (G-money was 11 days old in the pictures and now he's 11 WEEKS old!!), I just had to put them up here. I know I'm biased, but I think he's just the CUTEST kid ever :) Thank you Amber (and thanks Aunt Heather for giving us the baby photo package!)

I was about 8 months pregnant in the photo below, but it feels like just yesterday. Griff, if you're ever reading this, I hope you know that we love you immensely son...you've brought unspeakable joy and love into our lives.

3 comments:

  1. you are BEAUTIFUL!!! i made a book out of my blog so that Jackson (and his family) can read it one day!! it is REALLY REALLY neat!! i think your sweet baby boy needs one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are stunning!!! What a precious little boy! :) can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby and Zayde agree! Most beautiful child ever!

    ReplyDelete