Jasper

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Griffin

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

For the Grandmothers

Okay....I fully admit that the following videos are probably not super interesting to anyone but me and some of them are way too long, but I know that Gigi and Abby will get a kick out of them, so I'm posting them anyway.

Lately, Griffin has started "talking" more and more, especially to Daddy and to this little stuffed tiger that we bought because it was named Griffen the Golfer. So here's a little peek into our brand of entertainment these days.



3 comments:

  1. So I'm as bad as the grandmas and watched all 3 videos from beginning to end! :) I can't believe how big he is!!! Time sure flies with these little guys. He's just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope there isn't a "number of times played limit" on these because Zayde and Abby may have exceeded it. Thanks for posting them, Sweet Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Griffin is absolutely precious!!! I am concerned that he may not be getting enough attention!!! Not!!! I loved seeing him in action, and yes I watched all three videos!! Aunt Peggy

    ReplyDelete