Jasper

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Griffin

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 28, 2010

2 Month Check-up


Griff had his 2 month check-up today and all went well. He's still a growing boy, weighing 12 lbs. 3 oz. (70%) and measuring 23.5 inches long (75%). I just love his pediatrician, Dr. McElroy. He's so encouraging and reassuring to a new mom and made me feel like we were already off to a good start. It seemed like he answered all my questions before I could ask them! The Little Man was very brave for his shots and only cried for a minute. Once I was able to pick him up, he settled down and went right to sleep. I do feel bad for the poor nurse who has to spend her day poking little babies and making them cry.

On another note, we're looking forward to our first family holiday at the lake this weekend...I'm pretty sure Griff will not be a fan of the cold water, but we have a couple of cute bathing suits I'm just dying to try out. If he's not a fan of lake water, we can always move the party indoors for a warm dunk in the tub. I already know he loves a good bath :)

2 comments:

  1. Awe, I can't wait to get my hands on him.! ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute!

    Glad the immunizations went well. Speaking from experience, the little ones are easier than the 3-6 year olds who know what's coming and are strong enough to fight back.

    ReplyDelete