Jasper

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Griffin

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 5, 2010

Let the baby countdown begin

I went to the doctor today for my 36 week checkup, which means our first check on little Griffin's ETA....drumroll please....so far I'm 1.5 cm. dilated and 30% effaced. We still have a long way to go, but things are definitely happening.

I thought this news might make me nervous...since our house is still a jumble of baby items, and, oh yeah...that whole labor thing I keep hearing about :) Surprisingly, the update just made me excited. This little guy is officially on his way. I don't think he would mind a messy house (especially since most of the mess is composed of things to make him happy, comfortable, safe, and generally pampered in every way...no pun intended). Plus, the labor issue still seems like a distant problem, so I don't really have to focus on it just yet :)

That's it for now...I still have tons to post about all our wonderful baby showers....maybe tomorrow?? Yes, definitely tomorrow...maybe...hey, it's a possibility.....


2 comments:

  1. Okay I give this post an B--. You can earn extra credit when you post TOMORROW....about all your wonderful showers and what not! :) AND I can't believe you are already dialated. I can't even relate to that. I was NOTHING at 40 weeks. It's almost here!!! I can't wait to get the phonecall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do NOT worry about labor.. you will do GREAT!!! i had the BEST time during labor!!! cant wait to see your baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete