Jasper

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Griffin

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Fitz

Here's a little update on Griffin....we're officially at 39 weeks and 1 day, so we're expecting his arrival any day now! At my last doctor's visit (last Tuesday), I was already 3.5 cm dilated and 80% effaced. I'm hoping that means labor will go fairly quickly if this little guy ever decides to come out....we'll see :)

Here are a couple of belly pics from this week:

This is the first baby for both our families, so I feel like everyone's on pins and needles, just waiting for his arrival. Come on Griff....we're ready to meet you :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Can't wait to see pictures! I had made alot of progress before Pierson came and it did indeed make for a much shorter labor, so I'm hoping it means the same for you!

    ReplyDelete