Jasper

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Griffin

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A little something to tide you over...

Okay...so I am woefully behind on my blog posts! It's just that SO much has been going on, I haven't had the time to write it all down. So, until I can collect my thoughts and arrange them into the perfect posts, here's a little pregnancy survey I stole from another blog to tide you over:

How far along?: 18 weeks.

Total weight gain: I know most women wouldn't really love fessing up to this, but I think putting it out there for all the world to see may make me think twice before adding that triple dip to my ice cream cone. So here goes...so far...7 pounds....not too bad yet, but we'll see how the next few months go.

How big is baby?: According to my weekly emails - the size of a sweet potato (5.5 inches long)! Still pretty small, but growing every day :)

Maternity clothes?: Yes and no....I've definitely outgrown the slacks I used to wear to work, so those are slowly being replaces with oh-so-comfy stretchy fabric pants. Gotta say - I'm loving them!

Stretch marks?: Not yet - but it's still early.

Sleep?: Great - these cool nights have made it so comfortable to snuggle in for a good night's sleep.

Best moment this week?: Hmmm....the week just started, so we'll see....

Movement?: Nothing I've noticed yet....I'm kind of bummed about that, but hopefully, I'll start having that experience in the next week or two.

Food cravings?: It might be that Halloween just passed, but my sweet tooth is back with a vengeance! Lately I've been enjoying some dark chocolate truffles...a gift from my sweet MIL :)

Belly button in or out?: I've always had an "outie", but it looks the same to me right now.

What I miss: Being able to go days on end without feeling like I'm going to gag for no reason - sigh...

What I'm looking forward to: Our next ultrasound in two weeks - it will be so fun to see our little one again!

Milestone: Does outgrowing pants count? :(

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Baby Fitzhugh! Sounds like your little peanut is growing like crazy! I had not felt the babies move much at all by 18 weeks either. 19 weeks was the big week for me. After that, they were little wild ones. Can't wait for you to experience that!

    ReplyDelete