Jasper

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Griffin

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our Little Lime

After weeks of impatient blog silence, Ryan and I have some very exciting news to share....a little Baby Fitz is on the way! Our bundle of joy should be arriving on April 3, 2010, and we're thrilled! According to the weekly baby emails I get, Baby Fitz is about the size of a lime right now (which might explain the title to this post to those of you who were wondering).

I have to admit, we've been hoping for a baby for a few months, but we're still having a hard time believing this is really happening...maybe that's why God gives you nine months to get ready :)

It's such a surreal feeling to know the Lord is stitching together a little person inside me right now. I had my 12 week check-up today and got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time - wow! What an amazing Creator we love and serve. I feel so blessed to be a part of His plan for this new life.

I'm sure I'll have lots of exciting baby posts in the future...but for now, enjoy our little one's first picture (from the 8 week sonogram):

13 comments:

  1. congratulations! what a wonderful blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Blake and I are so excited to meet our little niece/nephew! Love yall bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! we are still so happy for guys! congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little lime's Abby is pretty excited about this news! Can't wait to hold our little nieto/nieta. Take good care of yourself, my darling daughter-in-love!

    Abuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad things went well yesterday and you got the hear the heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!!!! what a wonderful experience! you will be a great mother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope you've been feeling well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so exciting!!! Congrats!! We have missed seeing you guys at class on Sundays; hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've totally been stalking this blog ever since Lindsay linked to it, and I am SO excited for you guys!!! What fun! Emily (Moore) Kenton

    ReplyDelete
  10. So exciting!! We are super happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!! I am so happy for you! Ya'll will be such wonderful parents! Can't wait to meet that little bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YEAH!!!!!!! Finally, a post about the baby! :)
    You will be a wonderful mom!

    ReplyDelete