Jasper

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Griffin

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Still Queen of the Castle!

We found out last week that Baby Fitz #2 is another BOY!!!! Which means this mama is still the queen of her castle :) We're thrilled that Griffin will have a little brother to pal around with (especially since they'll be so close in age), and we're already praying that they have a David and Jonathan relationship. I loved growing up with a built-in best friend in my sister Heather, but I think Ryan's most excited about the lawn care tasks he can pass on to his boys in a few years.

So far, everything looks good as far as development is concerned....this little guy is on pace to weigh as much or more than his older brother (who came in at 9.1 pounds!).

Now we're on to the fun task of coming up with another sweet boy name! We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. OH yeah!!!! I was hoping that you had posted. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear this little fella's name. I know that it will be just as adorable as Griffin. AND YEAH for being QUEEN......you will be forever adorned by all those cute little boys in your household.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love having boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having a built-in best friend too :) love you sis! and love that little mister and #2 already!

    ReplyDelete